Nulla totam rem metus nunc hendrerit ex voluptatum deleniti laboris, assumenda suspendisse, maecenas malesuada morbi a voluptate massa! Hendrerit, egestas.
African Surveyors Connect does not own content that is appearing on this page. For more in detail news and articles related to the evolvements of Space Technology in Africa we recommend visiting the official Space in Africa website
- The International Institute of Space Law (IISL) has released the case clarifications for the 2022 Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Competition. The case is regarding registration and damages involving objects manufactured in space between the parties Candidia and Xenovia. IISL received nine clarification requests and declined six of the requests. The clarified requests are as […]
- The inaugural edition of the NewSpace Africa Conference 2022, organised by Space in Africa, will be held in Nairobi, Kenya, from 25th to 27th of April 2022. The theme for the event is: “Making Africa the New Hotspot for Space Business”. The NewSpace Africa Conference 2022 is a high-level gathering of industry leaders, decision-makers, commercial […]
- Azercosmos will utilize its Azerspace-1 satellite’s C-Band capacity to provide satellite services throughout Africa. This results from Azercosmos’ newly signed agreement with Measat Satellite Systems. Azercosmos will consequently ensure the continued seamless distribution of broadcasting, data, video, and audio services to more than 100 million African households. Furthermore, the satellite company will provide reliable data […]
- South Africa has launched three nanosatellites today, 13 January 2022. Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) developed the satellites as part of South Africa’s new Maritime Domain Awareness Satellite (MDASat) constellation. The satellites will detect, identify and monitor vessels in near real-time, supporting the South African maritime domain awareness. The three MDASat-1 satellites launched from […]
- South Africa’s Higher Education, Science and Innovation Minister Dr. Blade Nzimande has announced the launch of three satellites on Thursday, 13 January 2022. The locally-produced nanosatellites will launch from the USA as part of South Africa’s new Maritime Domain Awareness Satellite (MDASat) constellation. The MDASat will be an operational constellation of nine cube satellites. Interested persons […]